Keeping your condo in good condition in Thailand requires regular maintenance and upkeep. Here are a few tips for maintaining your condo:
- Regular cleaning: Regular cleaning is important to keep your condo looking and smelling fresh. This includes cleaning the floors, windows, and bathrooms, as well as dusting and vacuuming.
- Regular inspection: It’s important to schedule regular inspections of your condo to check for any issues such as leaks, cracks, or other damage. This will help you identify and address any problems before they become major issues.
- Hire a property management company: Hiring a property management company can take care of many of the day-to-day tasks associated with maintaining a condo. They can handle tasks such as cleaning, collecting rent, and addressing maintenance issues.
- Regular pest control: Pest control is important to keep your condo free from pests such as cockroaches, ants, and termites. This can be done by hiring a professional pest control company or by using natural pest control methods.
- Regular Maintenance: Regular maintenance is essential for keeping your condo in good working order. This includes regular maintenance of appliances, air conditioning units, plumbing, and electrical systems.
- Keep up with legal requirements: Make sure that you are aware of and are in compliance with the legal requirements for owning and renting out a property in Thailand, such as obtaining the necessary permits, licenses and insurance.
- Keep emergency contact numbers: Keep emergency contact numbers of plumbers, electricians, and other service providers handy in case of any urgent maintenance issues.
- Keep your condo community informed: Keep your condo community informed of any planned maintenance or repairs, so they can plan accordingly.
How much are the maintenance charges for condos in Thailand?
The maintenance charges for condos in Thailand can vary depending on the location and amenities of the specific building. On average, the monthly maintenance fee for a condo in Bangkok can range from 30 to 50 baht per square meter. However, this can be higher for condos in more upscale neighborhoods or those with additional amenities such as a swimming pool or gym. It’s best to check with the specific building or real estate agent for accurate information.
Average cleaning companies service charges:
The average service charges for cleaning companies in Thailand can vary depending on the size of the property, frequency of cleaning, and the specific services provided. Generally speaking, the hourly rate for a cleaning service in Thailand can range from 200 to 400 baht per hour. However, some companies may charge a flat rate for a one-time cleaning or a monthly or annual package rate for regularly scheduled cleanings.
It’s also worth mentioning that hourly rate for a cleaning service in Bangkok, Pattaya or Phuket is slightly higher compared to other cities.